Did someone tell you Fenugreek seeds are great for weight loss? But, that someone didn’t tell you how to eat fenugreek seeds for weight loss, right?
Having knowledge in the head and applying it in the actual game are two different things.
I suppose you know that too quite well. So no worries, we’re going to figure out the right way to eat fenugreek seeds, yay!
How to Eat Fenugreek Seeds for Weight Loss Daily – Here’s the right way!
Now that you know the magic ingredient, it’s essential to know the answer to an important question – how can I eat fenugreek seeds daily?
Anything done incorrectly can produce unwanted outcomes. In fact, there are multiple ways to add Fenugreek seeds into your diet without compromising the taste buds.
Keeping this in mind, here are some must-try recipes that can be prepared with Fenugreek to lose weight:
Fenugreek Seeds Soaked in Water Overnight
- 1 tbsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Freshwater (200ml)
- Take a clean bowl and fill it with 200ml freshwater, which should be ideally filtered or boiled.
- Take 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water to be left undisturbed for the night.
- In the morning, drink the water from the bowl with an empty stomach as this would boost the metabolism of the body and aid in digestion.
Drink Fenugreek Tea Daily
Ingredients Required to Make Fenugreek Tea
- Freshwater (200ml)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Tea leaves
- 1 tbsp Fenugreek seeds
How to Make Fenugreek Tea
- Take a clean pan, fill it with 200ml fresh water, and start heating it up.
- Once the water starts boiling, add 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds and the tea leaves.
- When mixture begins to boil up again, turn the heat off and pour the mixture into a cup.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and the delicious fenugreek Tea is ready.
Eat Sprouted Fenugreek Seeds
Ingredients Required to Make Sprouted Fenugreek Seeds
- ½ cup of Fenugreek seeds
- Water for rinsing and soaking
- Sieve or colander
- Clean cotton cloth or paper towel
- Rinse and soak ½ cup of fenugreek seeds with 2 cups of water and leave them undisturbed for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, place the fenugreek seeds under a sieve or colander.
- Rinse them under running water.
- Soak these seeds in a bowl with 2 cups of water and leave them intact for 24 hours.
- Again, take the fenugreek seeds and put them under a sieve or colander to let it rinse
- Place a bowl under to catch any drips and put the seeds in 2 cups of freshwater.
- Repeat the process on the 4th day and put the seeds in a freshwater.
Drink Honey and Fenugreek Mixture
Ingredients Required to Make Honey and Fenugreek Drink
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup of Fenugreek Seeds
- ½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Fresh, Clean Water
How to Make Fenugreek Drink with Honey
- Take 1 cup of fresh water and start heating it.
- After some time, it will start boiling, add the Fenugreek seeds into the water, and heat it again for a while
- Take the honey and add it to the mixture.
- After mixing it well, add the lemon juice and stir it well.
- Pour the mixture into a cup.
Eat Powdered Fenugreek Seeds for Weight Loss
In case you find yourself short on time, powdered fenugreek seeds are readily available in the market at a reasonable price. So, what else could be more instant?
As a matter of fact, fenugreek powder can also be used in various other dishes like mixed vegetables, curries, milkshakes, dairy products, juices, bread, tortilla, chips, bread, sweets, snacks, and flour preparation.
As Fenugreek powder is easily mixed with other ingredients, there’s no point in NOT adding it in our dishes.
Take Fenugreek Capsules for Weight Loss
Want to know how to eat fenugreek seeds for weight loss without much hassle? In that case, you might wanna try out the Fenugreek powder capsule.
Although Fenugreek capsules are readily available at most pharmacy stores, their intake should be monitored because this is not the natural way.
Capsules may include some chemical compounds that might turn out as harmful additives for your body. So before taking anything, consider the right dosage.
Now let’s look at the brighter side and see what are the benefits of Fenugreek capsules:
- Boosts your metabolism
- Gives strong and shiny hair
- Makes lactation better for mothers
- Makes digestion fast
How Much Fenugreek Should I Take for Weight Loss?
Although fenugreek seeds are nature’s gift, you should be careful enough to not consume more than the necessary amount of the dosage.
The ideal amount is about 1 tablespoon a day. Anything more than that can cause ill effects. Therefore, make sure to not exceed the limit as anything that steps its boundaries is bound to be destructive.
In case you ingest too much Fenugreek, there could be potential side effects such as:
- Stomach upset
- Nasal congestion
- Low blood sugar
Is Fenugreek Seed Good for Weight Loss?
Fenugreek seeds have been proved to be an excellent catalyst to kick off the weight loss process. These seeds are full of such essential vitamins, minerals, and fibers that are required for proper body functioning.
Several nutrients, such as magnesium, Riboflavin, thiamin, Navin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, etc., are critical in these seeds.
Other benefits include:
- Acne-free skin
- Digestive problems such as constipation, loss of appetite, and gastritis won’t be there to haunt
- Low risk of blood pressure conditions
- Increased testosterone for men and enhanced milk production for mothers
Are There Any Side Effects of Fenugreek Seeds?
Like most other ingredients, fenugreek also has some side effects such as
- The seeds cause upset stomach, dizziness, diarrhea, digestive complications, headaches, maple-like odor in urine and sweat, and contraction problems for about to be mothers.
- Fenugreek seeds have certain compounds that might trigger allergic reactions in some people, such as skin irritation and redness.
- Fenugreek might reduce blood sugar levels when taken with diabetes medication and may cause dangerously low blood sugar levels in the system.
- The seeds might be harmful to kids, pregnant women, and the elderly in some cases, so it’s best to consult a dietician before starting consumption.
Fenugreek seeds are the hidden gems for weight loss. If you can leverage these seeds correctly, there’s nothing that can stop you from being a fit and healthy person in life.
Using a beneficial thing is great but overusing it can prove to be devastating as well.